Frequently Asked Questions
Imaginarium is committed to providing a fun and safe environment for all our guests, including those with sensitivities and/or disabilities. If you have special needs, please contact us in advance of your visit at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to make reasonable accommodations so your entire group can enjoy our festival.
Wheelchairs are available for rent on a first come basis. The rental fee is $15. Please check at the box office for availability. We do not rent strollers.
For safety reasons, these items are not permitted inside any of our events.
General Admission ticket prices vary, and each ticket includes admission to Cirque Legacy on stage nightly. Discounts are available for US military, children, and seniors. Check our website and social media for periodic special promotions.
Check out our socials or visit the ticketing page to view current deals!
Yes, tickets are available for purchase at the gate. However, our events do sell out, so we encourage you to purchase tickets online.
Prior to your event date, you can reschedule your tickets by emailing email@example.com. Rescheduling is FREE, however we ask that it is done before your scheduled date.
You must get your hand-stamped prior to exiting the park if you plan to return the same night.
If it is raining or unusually windy, we will open for safety reasons. If it is raining on the day you plan to come, please check our homepage for information. If you have already purchased tickets, you will receive an email advising that we are closed that day and instructions about rescheduling your tickets.
No outside food or beverages may be brought into the festival. Exceptions are made for special dietary needs such as baby food and formula. For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some venues offer full family-friendly meals—from hot dogs and pizza to wraps and fries. Other locations offer just snacks and beverages. The current event at the Great Mall will only have the latter. There are many dining establishments nearby including in the Great Mall.
Imaginarium accepts Credit & Debit Cards. Please note, outside vendors typically prefer cash.
We’re everywhere! Specifically, we’re headquartered in Fremont, California with locations scheduled across the US! To view our current events, visit our Events page.
Our events typically open at 6pm daily, however hours vary by location.
Imaginarium typically operates Tuesday through Sunday, we are closed Mondays. Gates open at 6 pm. On weekdays we close at 10 pm, Fri-Sun we close at 11 pm. This varies by date and location.
You may arrive anytime on your ticket day. Allow one to two hours to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Photos and video for personal use are encouraged. Commercial photography is prohibited without express written consent of Imaginarium management.
Photos and video for personal use are encouraged. Commercial photography is prohibited without express written consent of Imaginarium management. Selfie Sticks are permitted for personal photos! Our event staff is also available to assist with taking photos using your device.
- All bags are subject to search and oversize bags may be prohibited at the discretion of the security staff.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted.
- No pepper sprays, tasers or similar devices are permitted.
- No outside food or beverages unless medically necessary.
- No pets except service guide dogs and pets under 15 lbs that are totally confined to a backpack, stroller or handbag.
- No alcohol, cannabis, vapes, illegal drugs or paraphernalia.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who appears under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Visitors who behave inappropriately or with disregard to the comfort and safety of guests and staff will be refused admittance or escorted from the park without a refund at the discretion of event management.
- Visitors wearing clothing that is inappropriate or obscene may be asked to leave or cover themselves.